- Bonafide members of the library are requested to adhere / follow the Rules and
Regulations in the interest of the effective Administration and Smooth
functioning of the library.
- Library Membership is compulsory to all students who are admitted to PG
Courses / PG Diploma and Certificate Courses.
- Readers are requested to bring their Memberhip ID Card whenever they visit the
- Members are requested to deposit their belongings at the Library Security cum
Deposit Counter and obtain the token without fail.
- Readers are requested not to bring any valuable / costly materials like Jewels,
Money, Mobiles and any other equipments to the library.
- Staff at the security counter are authorized to check the Membership ID Card at
the entrance of the library.
- All readers are requested to put their signature compulsorily in the attendance
register kept at the Security Desk.
- Members are not allowed to bring their personnel Books, Journals and any other
Electronic equipments inside the library.
- Readers are requested to converse in low tone / voice.
- Readers are requested to not to fold the pages of any books whilel taking for
xerox instead please use flaps for identification.
- Please switch off your mobiles whenever your are inside the library.
- Please use the dustbin to put any wastages like papers, chocolate covers and any
- Please do not tear the pages of any books instead, please use photocopy facilities.
- Please do not misplace / hide the documents and try to maintain the
arrangements in order without any disturbance.
- Please keep the library environment clean and tidy.
- Members are requested to keep the books on the desk itself after their use.
- Members are requested to renew their membership by surrendering their old
borrower’s tickets and membership ID Card in place of the new one.
- Members are requested to produce their ID Card at security desk on demand by
the security personnel.
- Readers are requested to contact the concerned authority for any guidance and
- Readers Co-operation is solicited.