Information and Communication Division
The Information and Communication Division was established in the year 2004 for providing connectivity under UGC Infonet Programme. Thereafter the UGC provided maintenance/recurring grant for a period of five years to coordinate and provide technical support to Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Over the years this department has been assigned many responsibilities to cater the needs of developing digital, automation and communication activities. Now this division acts as ICT Hub of University of Mysore. All ICT related activities in University of Mysore are managed by this department.
- Prof. Shalini. R. Urs : From 2004 To 2020
- Prof. Suresha : From May 2020 To September 2020
- Prof. M. Chandrashekara : September 2020 To Till Date
- Prof. M.A. Sridhar : From 2004 To 2009
- Prof. G. Hemantha Kumar : From 2009 To 2018
- Prof. Suresha : From 2018 To May 2020
- Dr. Naveena.M : From 2020 to Till Date
Registration/Renewal Process for Wifi
1. Students should produce valid Library Smart Card
2. Students does not have Library Smart Card can produce Department ID Card at the time of registration
For Registration Contact :
Information and Communication Division (ICD),
Department of Studies in Computer Science Building,