Placement assistance procedures
To register for a program or avail our services we will be using the following process. In case of any further clarification you can reach us at the firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Online registration for different categories
a) PG students.
b) Passed out students.
c) UG students.
Registration through Google Form link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepoujBSje5NZ3lLcWydyfcKlDsZ3KFLJgtkGt53koRu180OA/viewform
2. Student to share their preference to attend classes.
3. Student specify support requirement options (if any )
a. Spoken English.
b. Communication Skills / Presentation Skills.
c. Essay writing Skills & methods.
d. Interview Skills.
e. CV preparation methods.
f. Art of Public Speaking.
g. Personality Development.
4. Students state their option for Competitive Exams: > Appearing for a specific exam.
a. Name of Exam(s).
b. Year of appearing the exam(s).
> Planning to attend classes to get an understanding of career option in this field.
5. Students are expected to identify their strengths & weakness and share the same with the University Career Hub
6. Should attend the counseling session arranged by CPDPS, and about their preferred career options. Students to pick one of the dates from the list below 1. 17-12-2020
For points 2,3,4,5 & 6, e-mail us at email@example.com