Vision of the IQAC
"To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level."
Mission of the IQAC
"To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence."
"To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality."
1. To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
2. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
1. Improvement in all operations of the University.
2. Networking with the stakeholders of the University.
3. Students, Teachers, Staff, Policy Makers, Alumni, Employers, Funders, Parents, Society.
1. Develop mechanism for improvements in academic and administrative performance.
2. Promote quality culture in all facets of University’s functioning.
3. To develop and progress a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality and facilitate internalization of the quality culture permeating every sphere of the Institution.
4. To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
5. To provide a sound basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
6. To act as a change agent in the Institution.
7. To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.