ಅಧ್ಯಾಪಕರುಗಳ ಸಂಶೋಧನಾ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳು
Faculty Research Projects:
Dr. C. Parvathamma
- A Leadership Study of Scheduled Caste Members of Parliament: A Sociological Analysis, UGC (1966-67).
- Impact of Community Development Programmes on Two Mysore Villages, Khadi and Village Industries Board (1968-69).
- Employment Problems of University Graduates, Government of Mysore (1968-69).
- National Study on the Educational Problems of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe College Students in Karnataka, ICSSR (1973-74).
- Socio-Economic Survey of Scheduled Castes and Tribes in Karnataka, Government of Karnataka (1976-77).
- Study of Houseless People in Karnataka, Department of Planning Government of Karnataka (1983-84).
Dr. K.N. Venkatarayappa
- Field Studies in Sociology of Education, N.C.E.R.T. (1970-71).
Dr. Jogan Shankar
- A Study on the Socio-Economic Conditions of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Karnataka, Government of Karnataka (1995-96).
Dr. R. Indira
- An Evaluation of the Functioning of Ashram Schools – A Comparative Study of Karnataka and Orissa (in collaboration with Dr. D.K. Behera of Sambalpur University, Orissa) Ministry of Welfare, GOI (1997-99).
- Empowering Women through Forestry: The Role of Indigenous Women in Forestry Development Programmes (in collaboration with Prof. Karim-Aly S. Kassam of University of Calgary, Canada), Canadian International Development Agency & Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute (1999-2001).
- Building Capacitates of Rural Communities through People’s Institutions: Self-Help Group as a Channel for Infrastructure Development and Economic Empowerment (in collaboration with Prof. Karim-Aly S. Kassam of the University of Calgary, Canada), Canadian International Development Agency & Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute (2003-06).
- India Eco-development Project, Karnataka Forest Department (2003-04).
- Gender and Primary Education in a Forest Region, ICSSR (2005-07).
- Livelihood Practices and Development Choices: Strategies for Achieving a Convergence in Forest Communities, Karnataka Forest Department (2009-10).
- Governance Engendered: Bridging the Gap between Policy and Practice; Shastri Indo- Canadian Institute (2011-2012).
Dr. B. Gururaja
- A Study of Social Dynamics in Farmers’ Suicides in North Karnataka, University of Mysore (2001-02).
- A Study of Head Loaders and Devastations of Forests in Karnataka, Karnataka Forest Department (2003-04).